The classic number puzzle game Sudoku with bright, colorful squids! (We also have the regular number tiles, so don't worry!)
Two Squid Games brings Anime style cute squids to the Japanese classic number puzzle game of Sudoku. You can play with the classic numbers 1-9, or switch to colorful Squid tiles in the game options. Whether you want to play Sudoku with numerical digits 1-9 or with red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, and turquoise -- we are proud to present one of the best electronic Sudoku games ever written.
Enjoy Squid Sudoku on all your favorite gaming, entertainment and computing devices. Works on Android tablets and phones, and there are versions available for other platforms as well such as OUYA, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Squid Sudoku Features
* Intuitive, polished modern interface
* Over 13,500 puzzles ranging from super easy to extremely difficult.
* Two different graphics sets - Play with cute, colorful squid tiles, or use the classic number digits 1-9
* Notes feature - jot down up to 4 possibilities in a given square.
* Hint feature - The game will give you a number of hints for each puzzle, if you ask for them. The number of hints per puzzle depends on the difficulty of the puzzle. Hints are always free, but each hint adds 5 minutes to your time!
* Easily plop down numbers or notes in any of the empty squares, and delete them just as easily
* Undo and Redo functions to easily step forwards and backwards
* Android version offers Resume feature - take a phone call, press the Home button, or jump out of the game and you can return to where you left off!
* Check puzzle - Did you complete a Sudoku puzzle correctly? Game can show you any mistakes you made, like a teacher correcting your paper. But like a teacher, the game will not reveal the correct answers. It will mark any mistakes with a red X. You can only use Check Puzzle 3 times per puzzle.
* Timer - How long did it take you to complete a given Sudoku puzzle? For each board you complete, you will get a score which is the number of seconds it took to complete that Sudoku puzzle. In Squid Sudoku, lower scores are better!
* High Scores - Should we say Low scores? are saved to your device, as well as uploaded to our server along with your username. See who is the greatest Sudoku master in the world!
* Competition - Scores are also transmitted to our server, so the game can show you who in the whole world did best on a given Sudoku puzzle. On the puzzle selection screen, click on the "Personal best" menu item to toggle to Global High Score mode. When in this mode, you can see the global high score -- as well as who earned it -- for each Sudoku puzzle as you browse the list.
* Compete with Friends - Since the 13,500+ puzzles are always the same, you can rightly compare your score to those of other players who completed that same level. The only difference is the Sudoku skill of the various players!
* Optimized for MOGA Controllers
* Wireless bluetooth HID gamepad Support
* Supports keyboard input, including joysticks that behave like a mini keyboard
* Supports multiple joysticks; can play cooperatively with a friend
* Supports any screen size; (480 x 800 or higher recommended)
* Cross-Platform: available for Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, and OUYA
* Sound Effects - Well designed, high quality sound effects to make everything seem more real. Sound effects can be turned off in-game, as well as the background music.
* Keyboard support - Intuitive keyboard commands help you become a Sudoku master without the game getting in the way.
* Free to play, and free to win! We don't charge for hints, puzzles, or anything like that. In-App purchase is $1 to remove ads.